Commercial Tree Care
Ivy Tree Service doesn’t just serve homeowners. We also love working with commercial property owners. If you own a commercial property, you know that commercial tree maintenance is vital to your success. Your property’s landscaping is as important as the beauty and maintenance of the buildings on the premises. Overall, landscaping and trees are a major portion of the front face of your property. Making sure that this front face is well maintained gives your customers confidence in your professionalism. Luckily, Ivy Tree Service can deliver on any commercial property tree services you may need.
- Tree Trimming – Keeping trees in good shape is a great way to make your commercial property really shine. One of our specialties in commercial property maintenance services is tree trimming and crown cleaning. Whether you want to have trees thinned, or reduced to avoid structures like buildings and utility lines, we’ve got you covered.
- Planting – Our commercial team is top of the line, and we love helping our clients make smart choices for the future of their property. If you would like to plant trees, we can help you pick the right tree and the right location. Our expert knowledge means that wherever we plant, your tree will flourish for years to come.
- Disease and Pests – Healthy trees are beautiful trees. Ivy Tree Service knows this well, and we can help diagnose any problems your trees might have. If you notice that your trees are looking a little unhappy, we can solve the problem. We will work with you to identify the problem and put together a treatment plan that will invigorate your trees and get them looking great again. We can help with any ailment, including disease, pests, and even environmental stress.
- Tree Removal – As Arborists and tree-lovers, the last thing that we want to do is remove a healthy, beautiful tree. However, we all know that sometimes the tree may not have been planted in the perfect location, or is posing a risk to pedestrians, buildings or vehicles. In this case it may be wise to remove the tree before it does significant damage to the surrounding areas. If this is the case, then you can rely on the professional tree experts at Ivy Tree Service to safely and efficiently remove the tree at a reasonable cost.
- Stump Grinding and Removal – If you had a tree cut down before you heard about us, that is perfectly fine. After the tree has been removed, the stump that is left behind can still pose as a tripping hazard in high traffic areas. We use special machinery to grind the stump below ground level to prevent regrowth, remove the tripping hazard and make the tree virtually disappear!
- Whether your commercial property needs an overhaul or just a few trees trimmed, we would be happy to work with you. We want to help you look good, and most importantly we want your trees (and business) to flourish. Our goal is to give you the best customer service, and the most beautiful trees on the block. Give us a call at (480) 255-3022 for prompt service that you’re sure to be happy with.